Congrats Jessica Chesnutt – The winner of The Grand Prize is a Round trip for two people from an airport in the U.S. (airport chosen once the winner is selected) to New York City. To Include: Transfers, airfare,  nights at a hotel in New York City, New York,  VIP passes to Rioja Tapas Festival. Limit: One (1) prize per person. Approximate retail value: $1250.00.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of Cochon US Tour or representatives of Taste Network, and any of their respective agencies, owners, subsidiaries and affiliates, or the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, grandson or granddaughter, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of each such individuals are not eligible to participate or win a prize. Must be 21 or over to enter. Open to U.S. residents only. Sweepstakes void where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: COCHON 555
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on January 26, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on April 17, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: Follow the online links and instructions to complete and submit the registration including your name, email address and zip code. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. One entry per person. All entries become property of Taste Network and Rioja Wine.
5. Sweepstakes Drawings: Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries on or about April 17, 2014. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Prizes are not transferrable. The potential winners will be notified by mail, email or phone. The potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release within the required time period (if applicable), potential winner forfeits prize. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner of the prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. The prize will be fulfilled on May 2, 2014 after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
6. Prize: Grand Prize: Round trip for two from an airport in the U.S. (airport chosen once the winner is selected) to New York City (sponsor chooses airline). To Include: Transfers, airfare, 2 nights at a hotel in New York City, New York, and two VIP passes to Rioja Tapas Festival. Est. Value: $1250.00. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person. Total ARV (approximate retail value) of all prizes: $1250.00.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of, or inability to use, any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in cellular networks, phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of, or inability to use, any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries receive up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Winner List: The name of the winner may be obtained by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope after the promotion end date and no later than May 5, 2014 to: Taste Network, 57 Forsyth Street NW, Suite 14D, Atlanta, GA 30303. DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS.